Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Mississippi Mud Madness


WRAPPING UP NOVEMBER
It is the end of the month, and in the mortgage world that means stress and chaos abound......I'm also trying to get our second office up and running and that is a work in itself. Eric and I are on the front line of the home buying process, but are only a piece of the puzzle. On the backburner, are our processors and underwriters who get the packages out the door.


To butter them up for the end of November, I decided to make some Mississippi Mud Bars to take up to them.....I mean come on, what is better than gooey chocolate goodness in a time of stress? So, thank you to the ladies behind the scenes! You do a wonderful job, and we appreciate you putting up with us!


Mississippi Mud Bars


Recipe to follow when I get time to post!

No comments: