Thursday, April 3, 2008

PICK YOUR POISON

Okay, I have found two new favorite drinks that I must share with you. They are going to be perfect for summer!

One is dubbed the Tokyo Tea and comes courtesy of Pat G. It is a wonderful concoction that he had somewhere and we made our bartender, Merlin, recreate it for us last evening at Molly Woo's.

It is basically half sake and half plum wine. Stick it in a cocktail shaker and then strain into a wine glass. Serve with a wedge of lime squeezed over the top. It is DANGEROUS!

Next, is the Jalapeno Peach Martini. Oh my goodness. It is on the menu at Molly Woo's and I seriously love it. It is peach vodka, white cranberry, and something else..........mixed with a dash of jalapeno juice and garnished with a slice of jalapeno. It is to die for, seriously!

I need to figure out exactly what is in it, so I can recreate them at home! I'll post if I find out.

No comments: