Friday, October 24, 2008

And then they were done.......



The Wheeling Project

The Gary Project


Ah, back from the dead. I have spent the last three months of my life fixing up these bitches! I could kick myself for not taking any "before" pictures! I've painted, cleaned (then cleaned again....oh and then again), ripped up flooring, shoveled gravel, wired lights, laid trim, and oh so much more.



It was a learning experience, but I must admit I am a pretty fast painter now. The Wheeling Project was Eric's baby and the Gary Project was mine. Now, I love a-love a-love my Gary. He turned out beautifully. Now just to find the right people to rent it........I don't want any dirtballs up in here!
So far I've showed it to a dozen people, but only one has actually sent back an application......I think credit checks scare the bejesus out of them. But I guess if they already know that we won't like what we see---then they won't waste their time completing it. Ah, dirtballs.......my favorite.
I'll post some more interior photos this week. I guess I'll have to change the name of my blog from Baker's Lamb to the Laborer's Lamb? Ugghh, you should see my hands they are disgusting from all the manual labor! It's definitely time for a break!


No comments: