Monday, August 3, 2009

The Long Lost Blog








I could absolutely kick myself for neglecting my blog. I have made so many delicious recipes and cocktails over the past few months--it makes me sick that I didn't document them. I just end up making so many things that I end up forgetting some of the things I really liked.

It has been the summer of wedding planning for my sister-in-law, starting at a new company for work, lots of playing golf and lots of RAIN! I swear this has been the coldest, ickiest summer ever! But it is now August, so hopefully the tides have changed.

I also have moved into a new hobby this summer---practicing on my green thumb. I have never had good luck with keeping anything alive before, but this year I have REALLY tried. Daily watering and deadheading. Pruning carefully. Weekly feedings. It takes about an hour every day...but you know what, they look pretty darn good AND I planted everything in late April and we now into August and they are still ALIVE!! I know I shouldn't sound so excited, but it is a first for me!
I am going to make an effort to keep this updated, if only for myself.....








No comments: