Friday, March 28, 2008

SEND ME ON MY WAY

Sorry, up front for the fugly photo. It was just not my night for photography.

TGIF. Our head underwriter quit today. We had to push several closing to next month. My pants feel really tight. Ugh. And it just keeps raining.......we head to Florida in two weeks, and I don't know if I can survive until then!





I really have nothing novel to write about, so I will spare you all. Plus, I hate my camera and all the pictures stink. I had an hour long conversation with a photographer that does the food stills for Cameron Mitchell's places. He recommended a few thousand dollars worth of equipment I should try. Sure, buddy. Maybe next Christmas. He told me he spent two hours photographing some drink with different umbrellas in them for an article on the best cocktails in Columbus. I told him I understood his pain. Fifty shots of the above coleslaw and they all stink. At least it tastes good.........

WALDOLF-ISH COLESLAW

1/2 head cabbage chopped
1 cup fat free mayo
4 tablespoons milk
3 tablespoons slpenda (more of less to suit your tastes)
3 tablespoons cider vinegar
some celery seed
some poppy seeds
1 apple, chopped
1/3 cup, raisins
salt to taste

Mix it up and chill a few hours. Add more raisins if you want....I never measure anything in the recipe and interchange ingredients as I like. All I know is that I like my coleslaw sweet:)

No comments: