Friday, March 21, 2008

SUSHI, NO....ZUCCHINI, YES?

It's almost 8pm and I am still at the office. I have been sorting through business taxes and trying to come up with a profit and loss, but there are pages missing and it is all out of order. I've had people in and out of here all day and really have gotten nothing accomplished...except that I have developed an eye twitch. Get me the hell out of here~it's Friday for pete's sake!

I am actually going to head to the grocery store this evening to pick up items for my Caramel-Topped Flan (My TWD recipe of the week). Actually, I might not. I might need some bar food and a cocktail. I'm really hankering for some tuna tartare or sushi. Too bad the only sushi in this town is sold at Kroger's and I am not going into Columbus this evening (but oh Haiku would be so good!). Therefore, my hankering will have to wait, and I will settle for deep fried zucchini. Boy, am I not easy to please? Until tomorrow........

No comments: